Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas party outfit

A nice festive post today as I went to my Christmas party at the weekend. We had a great meal out and as there were so many of us we got a whole room of the venue to ourselves, which was great. I work in a workplace full of women so the cackling and shrieking was growing louder and louder the more the wine flowed. I was undecided on my outfit right up until a couple of hours before but in the end went with this cute dress I recently won in a giveaway from Little Mistress.

 photo IMG_6701_zpsabe2e2c7.jpg
 photo IMG_6698_zps3f93f7ec.jpg
 photo 0517c982-1c88-4fcf-8214-60aebf86555b_zpsec34b074.jpg photo 60eb6dd3-520d-4986-a7cc-1b064c5c4acb_zpsdd76b292.jpg
Dress - Little Mistress (won in a giveaway)  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Clutch - F&F Tecso  //  Necklace - H&M  //  Boots - c/o Barratts * 

I'm glad I went with this dress in the end as it has a little festive sparkle and I love the pop of colour that I could match my lipstick and necklace with. I actually used a different clutch bag in the end as I spotted a great black and sliver one on Asos a few days before that went perfectly with the dress.

Its only a week until Christmas, just can't believe its nearly here. We got our Christmas tree on Sunday and instead of our usual tiny table top fake tree we've got an actual real deal in a pot with lights, baubles and a star on top. I'm actually excited to come home from work and see it everyday, is that weird? 

Thanks
x

10 comments :

  1. Looking all lovely and chic !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing <3
    Check out my new blog www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk

    I'd love to know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Christmas party outfit!! Looove the dress soo much, it looks gorgeous on you! Perfect everything! Super excited about Christmas as well, can't believe it's in less than a week!! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your christmas party outfit, its always a good night when its with the girls.

    x x x

    Confessions Of A Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love this dress and the colour of the pink is amazing!! :o Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! The dress is so quirky, you pull it off really well
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit , i love the jacket!,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great dress! You look adorable in it. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this outfit! Especially the jacket! Beaut! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger