Sunday 22 December 2013

Outfit of the week #37







So we're nearly there... just three more sleeps till Christmas day! The day my culinary skills are put to the test as I cook my first Christmas dinner for my parents and then we also host tea for them and the boys Mum, Dad and Brother. I'm really looking forward to it with somewhat anxious anticipation. Our tree is already surrounded my presents and I have to say the festive cheer is very much in abundance in our abode this year. 

Unfortunately I still have to work on Monday and Tuesday... yes I'm working on Christmas eve (although only half a day). And to be fair I work with toddlers so christmas party games and dancing to festive tunes will be the nature of my working days this week... how exciting!

 photo 0c6fe678-aa55-42b7-955d-158515c716c3_zpsb7db3fc6.jpg
 photo 1c45f35c-f2c0-4148-ac0f-90a1f69c1f1a_zps617527d2.jpg photo 850e8569-2432-4b62-bb28-d04673bdd22d_zps1f208ff8.jpg
Dress - c/o Pussycat London * via etailPR  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Shirt - Primark  //  Necklace - c/o Daisy Mae Jewellery*  //  Boots - George @ Asda

How lovely is the print on this dress? I think it looks quite retro and I love the mix of colours. I decided to cutsie it up with a pretty collared shirt underneath but then completely undid the cuteness by adding my favourite tasseled leather jacket and chelsea boots.  How bloody amazing is my Deathly Hallows necklace, I love it so much. It looks great with collars like this or over a chunky knit! Its from Daisy Mae jewellery if your interested and they have a fab Snitch necklace too (but this seems to sell out fast so get in there quick if they're in stock).

Well have a Merry Christmas all of you lovely readers of lazy2lovely. I'm not sure when i'll  have a new post for you due to all the festivities but I'll still be around on twitter and Instagram so be sure to say 'hi' and 'Merry Christmas' if you think of it.

Thanks
x

11 comments :

  1. Lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the look ! So nice !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress so much, such a stunning print! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love the detailed collar :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt sleeves under the dress, looks amazing on you :) i'm also working Christmas eve, gotta love working in retail getting ready for the boxing day sale! :P and good luck with Christmas dinner ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on the dress! You look lovely!

    www.thecoconutlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This print is gorgeous! Love it, looks great on you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger