Wednesday, 29 January 2014

I heart boohoo

I recently saw the new boohoo advert on the telly and realised that I haven't had a boohoo browse for a while so I headed over to their site and was literally blown away by their new arrivals section. Its got so many incredible items in at the moment I could have spent hundreds. But I refrained and whittled it down to these 8 items... but which one should I get?

 photo ee82af7f-3b53-4bd2-aa0b-c4afad3bf9d3_zps5823cb43.jpg

I love the two bags but probably don't need anymore bags... also probably don't need another smock dress... I'm not sure the floral dress will suit me... so its down to the jumpsuit, floral skirt, peplum top or the stripy tshirt dress... decisions! But I really do want it all.

Thanks
x

Twitter // bloglovin // Instagram
Be an e-tailPR blogger