Wednesday 29 January 2014

I heart boohoo

I recently saw the new boohoo advert on the telly and realised that I haven't had a boohoo browse for a while so I headed over to their site and was literally blown away by their new arrivals section. Its got so many incredible items in at the moment I could have spent hundreds. But I refrained and whittled it down to these 8 items... but which one should I get?

 photo ee82af7f-3b53-4bd2-aa0b-c4afad3bf9d3_zps5823cb43.jpg

I love the two bags but probably don't need anymore bags... also probably don't need another smock dress... I'm not sure the floral dress will suit me... so its down to the jumpsuit, floral skirt, peplum top or the stripy tshirt dress... decisions! But I really do want it all.

Thanks
x

Twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

11 comments :

  1. I alway forget to check out boohoo! These are some really nice pieces. I love the clutch bag!


    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say buy them all :) But, if it's just one piece, then my vote goes with the peplum top. I think it has a lot of scope to be paired with various other items. However, that skirt is such a delight!

    Love Vanessa xx

    vanessalovesralph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boohoo has soo much to offer and their accessories range always has something cute like those bags - looooooovely :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love BooHoo too
    I love the Stripy T-shirt Dress
    Might have to get it myself
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee the stripy t shirt dress too! Such a lovely casual take on the nautical trend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripy t shirt dress!! I love Boohoo, soo affordable and the stuff is great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the drop waist ruffles dress with the pattern on it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for the jump suit! I think that that would be really nice heading into Spring/Summer with some chunky heels and a nice clutch :) I always forget about Boohoo...

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the floral skirt or the jumpsuit!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boohoo have loads of cool stuff these days. I love the pink dress...

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger