Sunday 26 January 2014

Outfit of the week #40

Eughhh I've spent my weekend writing about the emotional needs of children so feeling happy that its done and I'm free from uni work for a week or two... which  means I can day dream about my wedding for a little while. I'm so pleased that I've started doing outdoor photos for my blog! I've always been jealous of everyone else's so thanks to the boy for being my photographer, they're pretty good as well considering he doesn't know how to use my camera at all. I love that you can see the clothes in natural light and everything looks so much prettier in natural surroundings rather then a white wall.

 photo e8a65125-7dce-423b-bb7a-056b40c55a69_zpsc1502616.jpg  photo 4126c44c-b537-46c8-82b7-799cd670e00b_zpsc9feff7f.jpg  photo c442e8e3-9f11-4150-8154-c1b3216b9205_zps2f8373eb.jpg photo d01c23be-04c1-48b6-b9d5-c46d5dca0370_zps367243e3.jpg
Dress - ASOS  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Bag - Zara  //  Necklace - H&M  //  Boots - c/o Barratts *

I wore this outfit to my brothers 30th birthday meal last Saturday. We went to Frankie and Bennys and certainly indulged in some yumminess. I know its another smock dress (slight obsession) but its such a perfect winter floral print. Love Love love this necklace from H&M and check out the cheeky shot of my engagement ring for those who haven't seen it on my Instagram.

Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

8 comments :

  1. Pretty dress, lovely romantic pattern :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh, so this is probably my favourite outfit of yours EVER! The dress, that jacket and the bling. Oh yes! Looove. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this dress! I have an obsession with smock dresses too, but I don't have any.. how that works I do not know.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern on the dress. So pretty. (:
    Great job making it a little more edgier with the jacket and accessories!

    xoxo,
    Sica | PurelyEnvy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress, you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is such a stunning one. Love your style

    Regards.
    D, x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger