Wednesday 22 January 2014

Alice Hannah Accessories



Hello all, my week at work has been pretty hectic so far, people off sick meaning long working hours for me, booooo! And now I have a 3000 word essay to write before Monday, fun times.

But everything was made all better again when I received a lovely little package from Alice Hannah accessories. They do fab hats, gloves and scarves and I was lucky enough to be sent this very cute knitted collar to show you all. Its so sweet, I love the little gems and it goes so well over a plain jumper and jazzes up an otherwise plain outfit.

 photo bd178d77-95ed-4b30-b4ba-ab88f1fea63a_zpsab482a3f.jpg photo 9570b730-14c6-4e72-8aad-365f94da6e4b_zps6fdd1ec8.jpg photo facffeb1-3bea-4c76-929c-6294d7f88b7e_zpse92bb2d5.jpg photo 0d330115-dd5f-4e0f-bede-df93d139062d_zps5a590c5e.jpg
Coat - F&F Tesco // Skirt - Primark  //  Top - Primark  //  Bag - ASOS  //  Collar - c/o Alice Hannah Accessories *  //  Boots - George@asda

Hopefully my week will improve and I'm looking forward to half a day at work on Friday and then seeing my girls for a fun Mexican meal out on saturday. I will be spending the rest of the weekend writing an essay though so not so good, ha!

Do go check out Alice Hannah. I hope you like this outfit, and let me know what you think in the comments below.

Thanks
x


10 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love those boots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the collar is the perfect touch xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving that blue coat!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that collar is so sweet and I really like those boots! :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love your handbag my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This coat is so pretty, love the colour !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love your skirt as well xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOUR BAGGG!!! AH! I NEED IT!

    -Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Love the location shoot & the coat girl xxx

    http://promise-101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love alice hannah. I have one of their collars and it keeps me so warm as well as being cute! I have some pretty lovely earmuffs too.

    Nadia
    The Girl Who Looks Like a Cake

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger