Sunday 19 January 2014

Outfit of the week #39

Right we're going to aim for outdoor shots from now on, so I hope you like! I'm fed up of setting up tripod, timer, waiting for the sun to shine through the window... so the boy has agreed to be my personal photographer (for now) so hopefully I'll do mainly outdoorsy shots from now on. Heres our first attempt...

This outfit is something I wore to view a wedding venue last Sunday. Said Wedding venue is now booked as we went back yesterday and decided to go for it as we loved it so much. So now its invite making time. I might start doing some wedding/lifestyle/DIY posts on a Wednesday just to mix it up a bit and keep you all up to date with wedding plans as I've had such a lovely response to our engagement on both twitter and Instagram from you guys, thanks a lot!

 photo 92b474af-bef4-408b-b616-30e0690b0fb3_zps350a123b.jpg
 photo a4e3f812-c779-481d-8239-7b31c49432d9_zps23a07b21.jpg
 photo 5fa49d1f-e999-422a-b97d-63dde1fd04ec_zpse3b5a04c.jpg
 photo 3244885a-8875-4cc8-b70a-fc991e5e2b1a_zps5d970207.jpg
Jacket - Primark  //  Tshirt (worn as dress) - Primark  //  Boots - New Look  //  Bag - Asos  //  Hat - Primark  // Necklace (just seen) - H&M

The dress is actually a long tshirt, which was a mere £6 in Primark (barg), love the paisley print and casualness of it. Love my new posh bag from ASOS it reminds me a little bit of the Zara city bag that was so popular last year. Also been wearing this necklace non stop. You can't really seen it in these pictures but I've seen a few bloggers wear it and couldn't resist when I popped into H&M last week.

Hope you like my new outdoor pictures, hopefully I will get some more done in time for next weeks outfit of the week post.

Seeya thanks.
x

15 comments :

  1. The dress is so pretty ! Love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement!! It'd be lovely for you to share the planning on your blog :) xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove that dress!

    Beth @ dreamcatcher-beauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i love this bag so much! great outfit :)
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tshirt from Primark is lovely! And love that ASOS bag too!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those boots! Great outfit!

    Kal xo

    clutteredcloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The T-shirt is beautiful
    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous and the photos are amaIng too! I love the backdrop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooooo love your dress!!! I can never find the decent stuff in primark! Haha!
    http://alicespearing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the outdoor shots lovely. And as if that 'dress' is a t shirt...genius :) Can't wait to hear more about the wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit. The leather jacket looks great on you!
    Xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your accessories in this outfit!
    Following on bloglovin now :)

    www.styleinterplay.com

    .....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit looks lovely! I am loving your Primark bargain youd never be able to tell thats actually a tshirt! Loving your bag as well!
    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this print! :)

    http://promise-101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger