Wednesday 15 January 2014

Antler necklace

Its another smock dress outfit from me today and I'm not even sorry (and I may have ordered another cheeky floral smock from ASOS on Friday, oh no!). I just love them. This time I'm added a furry gillet, which I feel slightly ostrich like in, and my gorgeous antler necklace that the boy (fiancé) got me for christmas. Its a simple outfit but one of my favs at the moment. I've also got straight hair for once... this rarely happens...

 photo 68181afe-42e5-46dd-98ab-7f869d9fad15_zpseb50ec3c.jpg
 photo 780581bf-7585-40a3-887c-581b635f8ee3_zps7ed72f15.jpg
 photo a771781e-5c05-44e8-9681-a4a833456c6d_zps4a010aa8.jpg
Dress - missi clothing via ebay  //  gillet - ebay  //  necklace - notonthehighstreet  //  boots - George@asda //  Rings - H&M

I love that I can add a cute statement necklace to this plain smock dress and it really stands out. The gillet is a real statement piece and is great added as a cover up to most outfits. I wear it over my coat as well just to give it a different kinda look.

Hope you like it.
Thanks

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

8 comments :

  1. lovely necklace - it really makes the outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this necklace is beautiful and your fur look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit I really like it. Looks really smart and comfortable x

    http://lauralourambleswithyou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so unusual! I've never seen anything like this but it's gorgeous :)
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gillet! I've been looking for one like that for a while, might have to get one myself!!! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own a gilet or a smock. What is wrong with my life!? I love this look so much!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! Amaaaaaaaazing necklace and such a sweet dress! Definitely will have to make a cheeky purchase now ;)

    Amanda xo
    sayanythingon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger