Sunday 12 January 2014

Outfit of the week #38

Oh this week has possibly been one of the slowest ever. Don't you just hate the aftermath of Christmas and New Year. That first full week back at work is killer and I have deadlines galore this month for uni work, yay! Anyway ... My outfit of the week is actually something I wore way back in December to an impromptu meal out with my Mum and Stepdad to Frankie and Benny's.

 photo c2d45afd-08e6-44f0-8f34-864304137d30_zpsc7224f98.jpg
 photo fcfba64c-66cf-4f7d-8d7b-b2447f2e6631_zps0abaf2ec.jpg
 photo 7398f911-cb98-4680-8825-9af5c68b2669_zpsa7f1b4ca.jpg
Jumper  - Primark  //  Jeans - Primark  //  Necklaces - Both New Look  // Hat - New Look  //  Boots Matalan  //  Coat - Tesco  //  Bag - Zara

Excuse my mahoosive legs in these pictures, its the angle of the camera I promise (and I clearly need a wee in the last image). Loving these two awesome necklaces worn together especially over my fluffy jumper. Everyone needs a 'selfie' beanie hat, thats just the rules and I cannot get enough of this blue coat and yellow bag together.

The boy and I are visiting a possible wedding venue today so we're very excited. I have my engagement ring back from the jewellers (as it was too big) and all our friends and family now know so its all becoming very real. I can't wait to get stuck into the details of our big day, I think I might just explode!!

Thanks
x


9 comments :

  1. I love the coat and the colour of it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look!
    Love your necklace!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if they still have this blue coat in stock? It's gorgeous

    http://jenniewren3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look :) freaking love that jumper, I've got the pale pink one but want them aaawwwlll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine how exciting it must be to finally be able to wear your engagement ring and visit venues! Good luck! I hope you have a fun and non-stressful experience. :) And I love your outfit. So cozy and chic. Beautiful colors!

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I hope you find your ideal wedding venue!! Good luck sweetie! The necklace looks lovely but I love the colour of your lipstick! Such an awesome wintery colour!

    Dash xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This jumper looks sooo cosy. :) Huge congrats again! Wahhh.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you liked the wedding venue! And I love your necklace with your jumper!
    Sophy xo | Lashes and Splashes

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger