Sunday 2 February 2014

Outfit of the week #41

Not sure whether I'm chanalling lumberjack or toddler in this outfit. Perhaps a lumberjack's toddler is more fitting!! Anyway I don't care because I love this cute pinafore and always will. I think because its black I feel its more appropriate for a 20 something year old to wear it and it literally goes with everything and anything, win!

 photo 806c5995-595c-4f43-8523-d0445c0afc68_zpsec19f25d.jpg
 photo 9afef7cf-cb81-4be3-9323-5e27b66f5817_zpse3141722.jpg
 photo aa6ab590-e58c-4d81-b4f2-956215e4fcd7_zpsdb09fe17.jpg
 photo 2ac280d2-b649-4805-95af-cedaf901699a_zps49472683.jpg
Coat - Primark  //  Checked shirt - George @ Asda  //  Pinafore - Primark  //  Converse  - c/o John Lewis * 

Check out my amazingly cheap (£5) Spring mac style coat from Primark. It was on sale for £10 which I thought was brilliant but when I got to the till she charged me £5.. brilliant! I've said it before and I'll say it again... I bloody love Primark. 

Hope you like my casual Sunday outfit.
Thanks
x

12 comments :

  1. Loving that pinafore gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit post!

    Love the coat and converse! I really need to invest in some converse, I never seem to have any casual/comfy shoes to wear! I seem to live in Primark Ugg Boots :/

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that coat! It seriously doesn't look like its from Primark, let along being £5! What a great buy!

    Hannah @ Cutes and Fruits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brown jacket !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. £5 is a bargain, i just got some great buys from primark too i just post on my blog. new follower keep it up :)


    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when things are cheaper when you get to the till! Lovely outfit combination. So happy to have come across your blog!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!
    Especially with the hood hanging out!
    Estelle x
    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pinafore looks great and love the coat!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your outfits on your blog, the multiple textures and patterns are really up my street!
    Please check out my blog x

    thoughtsofashelluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger