Wednesday 5 February 2014

Faux fur and cobalt blue

Two of my favourite things in this mid week outfit post. Fur and this amazing cobalt blue colour. I never use to be one for faux fur but I'm loving this very fluffy gillet even though it makes me feel ostrich like. I think it looks great chucked on over a jumper or cute dress. This blue colour is my favourite at the moment and as well this jumper I've got a coat and pair of shoes in the same shade (I won't wear them all at the same time perhaps a bit too much). The jumper goes perfectly with this little aztec mini from Primark though and who can resist a little denim collar poking out to.

 photo aef3088e-ce27-4a7e-b3e2-e90a0406d562_zpsf4eb070b.jpg
 photo 5d5d6373-5cc6-4a82-b973-e6ba98622a27_zps43e4181f.jpg
 photo a99365f1-2222-4a90-8aab-9f92720dc1a1_zpsde0b622a.jpg
Gillet - eBay  //  Jumper - Primark  // Denim shirt (underneath) - H&M  //  Skirt - H&M  //  Boots - George @ asda  //  Satchel - bangomango  //  Necklace - c/o daisymaejewellery *

Still loving my Deathly Hallows necklace from Daisy Mae jewellery and my faithful white satchel. I love the print on this skirt and the material is a bit thicker so I feel its more of a winter skirt if you know what I mean?!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think.
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

10 comments :

  1. I love satchel bags and this is so cute! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cobalt, definitely my favourite colour! And I adore your satchel!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice outfit, I really love the skirt !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that electric blue! and *high five* on the HP necklace ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of that jumper!
    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEATHLY HALLOWS NECKLACE.

    .........

    Yup. Also heavy in to the cobalt blue. V.cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! Your necklace is aweeesome. HP forever.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt, gorgeous pattern and colours!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you layered the jumper and blouse together :) I also absolutely love the skirt :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I can't get over how gorgeous the shade of this sweater is - such a perfect transition piece for this time of year! I have a really similar Deathly Hallows necklace, and it's hands down one of my favourite pieces of jewellery, I have to admit. Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger