Sunday 20 April 2014

Outfit of the week #52

 photo 59345642-95e6-4faf-809d-d73445b7dd67_zps725b383d.jpg
 photo cd97b9b3-241a-417d-91b4-39b51000fac8_zps8925b21b.jpg
 photo 4588e3a2-c3f8-4853-ad2f-6fdaeb5311a3_zps50060844.jpg
Dress - Primark  //  Boots - Matalan  //  Bag - Zara  //  Necklace - New Look  //  Jacket - Primark  //  Rings - Asos

Quite a plain and simple outfit today but a fav nevertheless. This £13 dress from Primark is such a good fit and cute shape, they have it in white so I may have to go back and nab that one too as it makes your waist look really slim. I love this tribal looking necklace from New Look it's so detailed and has tiny thin rings making up the pattern. I wore this to a family gathering last night celebrating Easter with a yummy roast so I just chucked on my boots and go with everything leather jacket. 

I didn't get any Easter eggs this year but only because I said I didn't want any, what with being on the 'don't get any bigger' wedding diet. Its so nice to have a long weekend off work although I'm supposed to be doing some uni work... not on Easter Sunday though.. right?

Happy Easter readers 
Thanks

11 comments :

  1. Wow great dress, the accessories make the outfit x

    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! happy easter : ) x

    www.girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning. Great post. Is the jacket real leather as it looks like it is?

    Beth x
    TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and flattering dresses can make all the difference! Lovely bag too :) xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see this jacket I'm reminded how badly I want a fringe one. Wahhhh!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually like neon but I love this bag with the all black outfit! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so cute ! I love the bag a lot !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. The yellow bag is lovely, Kylie! Perfect accessory for this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shape of this dress on you! And also can't believe it's Primark - will have to have a rummage for that when I'm next in there!

    Sasha xx
    Once Upon an Island

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket is amazing, I love this outfit on you. I didnt get any eggs either... very upset ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is gorgeous on you, I would never have guessed its from Primark! And I love the bag, the colour is perfect for Spring.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger