Thursday 26 June 2014

Holiday Outfit #8

 photo a7d96730-6224-4405-823d-0c2dfdb19ee9_zpse2116f2d.jpg
 photo 0ec594d9-1e29-4976-bba0-796b2d37d3be_zps46843566.jpg photo b30084bb-39be-4350-b7a5-ef487501a9dd_zpsf8e6830c.jpg

Dress - H&M  //  Kimono - H&M  //  Sandals - Primark  //  Box clutch- eBay

This is my last holiday outfit post and is something I wore to our last meal out in Portugal. Yep it's that kimono again (I said it  goes with everything, go and get one, now). I love this checked buttoned down sun dress from H&M but these photos make it look really frumpy... its not... its very cute and looks quite 90s. I feel a bit Rachel Green/Monica Gellar in it, which is a good thing right? I had a lovely 'too much sweat/too much suncream' spot on my chin in these pictures hence the epic head turn in the close up picture, ha! 
I guess I'll have to go back to English weather outfit posts now, hope you've enjoyed seeing my holiday outfits, let me know your favourite in the comments or on twitter/instagram.
Thanks
x

5 comments :

  1. I have a whole lot of love for this dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress looks lovely - also the kimono and shoes are supernice!!:)

    Anete,
    http://foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look especially the shoes ! Super cute !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your hair is so lovely and healthy! Also, love this outfit….. knew I should have picked up this dress when I saw it xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, love the kimono. I have that kimono and I agree that it goes with everything - I love it. x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger