Sunday 1 June 2014

Outfit of the week #58

 photo f7f1c9a2-7007-49a1-b440-f588c0891c50_zps722fe279.jpg
 photo 6ecc61b5-c25c-4433-8b9b-5469731bbceb_zpse0824ca9.jpg
 photo bcc94850-08a4-4a7a-9252-8bfbffc2b78f_zps13473433.jpg
Dress - River Island via Asos  //  Satchel - ?  //  Sandals - Tu at Sainsbury's 

Not that I'm one to brag but I'm going on holiday today, yayyyyy! Off to sunny (hopefully) Portugal for a week of relaxing after a stressful week trying to submit my final uni assignment... suffice to say it didn't work because the tutor hasn't sorted out the submission point properly and I'm having to take my laptop on holiday with me so I can try and submit it again... very annoying! But never mind at least I can do it in the sun. I wore this dress yesterday to do a little last minute holiday shopping. The sun showed itself for a tiny tot bit so I thought I would show a glimpse of leg. This dress is just amazing the detailing is gorgeous and I love the sheer sleeves. I feel a touch banana like in it though. 
I have a couple of posts scheduled while I'm away so don't forget to check them out. And I'll have a weeks worth of holiday outfit pics to show you all when I return to what I hope will be a sunnier England. 

thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

13 comments :

  1. Oooh I love that dress, and those shoes look fabulous too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! Love the detail on it xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! That detail on the top is so lovely.
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this dress! Have a lovely time xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is gorgeous - the sheer sleeves are amazing and I love the detail! Have an amazing holiday, and I also hope we're due some sun in the UK soon too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so gorgeous on you! Hope you have an amazing holiday too :) xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks amazing !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty outfit! Love the sandals :)

    Lucy prettylittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my such a gorgeous Summer dress, yellow is such an overlooked colour in high street fashion I find.

    Also on another note wish my hair was as thick as yours, it always looks so healthy and luscious.

    x Claire
    http://rosehq.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so pretty!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have the best holiday evvver! This dress is beautiful, so unusual.

    Tarw xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is gorgeous, I love the colour! Hope you have a fab holiday - I'm just a little bit jealous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, shame that dress is out of stock! It's so pretty and unique. Although it's a shame you weren't able to submit your assignment before I bet it'll feel amazing to get it sent off in a sunny hotel! x

    Hannah @ Cutes and Fruits

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger