Sunday 5 April 2015

outfit of the week #97

i may be enjoying the seventies trend a little too much lately. i think every outfit i've worn in the last couple of weeks has had some kind of seventies influence. this one being no exception. . . we have the suede tasselled jacket and the little mustard skirt, which by the way is a primark find from about 3 years ago, pretty glad i didn't throw it away. this light weight blue shirt is a staple in my wardrobe at the moment. it's just so easy to team with jeans or a skirt like this. it gives the denim shirt look I want but it isn't heavy and stiff like some denim shirts. 

 photo 215ad0c0-865d-46c5-9066-a2a374519cf3_zpsqeqkjics.jpg  photo 3eacbf68-efa8-4c7c-a222-8a79ab7cd298_zps1gkiy4tw.jpg  photo feb622e3-17dd-4f39-a5a5-38a803ba4140_zpseunpedob.jpg  photo e09f30e7-6673-4b20-9076-229012bd136d_zpsyroxzixr.jpg
 photo ef97c33c-a04e-441a-a4ed-b1b0aa89868f_zpshsy5x8zb.jpg
jacket  -  c/o celeblook *  //  shirt - new look  //  skirt - primark (old)  //  boots - matalan (old)  //  clutch - primark 

i'm loving this new church door background for my outfit posts, although i'm really having to ignore my people watching me insecurities as the public are constantly driving/walking past while we're taking pictures. . . and i hope the vicar doesn't mind me using his backdoor as a backdrop!! i went to a hat party last night, which gave me a chance to wear the fedora from my previous post again, expect some hat related instagram pics if you follow me on there (@lazy2lovely) .

thanks
x




10 comments :

  1. I still am yet to get into the 70's trend but I do adore that shirt and so sad that it was from years ago.
    I might try and get some pieces into my wardrobe to try and get it that bit more updated rather then just my regular baggy t shirts and jeans.

    I'm sure the vicar wouldn't mind it would be unchristian of him to turn you away :)

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church door is a lovely background for outfit photos, I know what you mean I always feel so nervous when taking photos in public.
    love your jacket! xx
    www.nicolecoltman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket! Loving the fringe trend right now!

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous! Great post :)
    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots! I would never have guessed that the were from Matalan!

    Mollie,xo \\\ The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look !
    Love the jacket !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so stylish!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely jacket! The whole look is great!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger