Sunday 10 May 2015

outfit of the week #102

yay back with another outfit. this a fairly casual look but you can't go wrong with breton and the current blogger fav, a sleeveless blazer. i'm pretty much living in my ripped denims lately (as you can tell from my previous outfit posts). its funny how you go through phases of wearing certain items and then you don't wear them for ages again.

casual ootd sleeveless blazer and ripped jeans beachy waves ripped jeans and stripes breton stripes primark white shopper bag top - hidden fashion  //  jeans - primark  //  sleeveless blazer - eBay  //  shoes - f&f at tesco  //  bag - primark 


i love this big shopper bag from primark. its a 'mistake bag' as a handle on an old one broke while I was out and about so i needed to buy a new one quick, but I love it and I think the white looks so crisp and fresh especially with this monochrome stripes and pointed flats ensemble. talking of these pointed flats aren't they just perf, love a good tesco find. 

thanks
x






No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger