Sunday 3 May 2015

outfit of the week #101

i've always been a fan of the jumpsuit, there's something very put together and sleek about a nicely cut jumpsuit. i'm also a biiiiig fan of the pinafore/dungaree look so this one i found in the asos sale, recently dropped from £50 to £20, went straight into my basket (regardless of my trying not to buy too many clothes rule). the grey crop underneath is attached to the jumpsuit, which I love and I think layering a long necklace over the top really sets off the whole look.

boyfriend denim jacket oversized denim jacket cobalt heels beachy waves pinafore style asos jumpsuit open backed jumpsuitjumpsuit - asos  //  jacket - zara (old)  //  shoes - dorothy perkins (old)  //  bag - asos (old)

i wore this out last night to a friends birthday meal and felt so great in it. it's loosely cut so room for lots of burgers and wine. although not too much as you can spy the sneaky muffin top/back fat in this outfit. i dug out my old favs the boyfriend denim jacket and the cobalt blue shoes for this look, i haven't wore them in a while but they never fail to spice up my style.

p.s. it was very windy while taking these pics so please excuse the hair !


thanks
x





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger