Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve Outfit

So Christmas is over with for another year and the much anticipated and extremely expensive New Years Eve celebrations are upon us tonight. For the last three or four years the boy and I have participated in this money making endeavour and paid obscene amounts to get through the door at our local but this year we said nooooooooo! And instead we are going to have a much more fun and exciting evening with a few friends at a house gathering. I predict lots of giggles, reminiscing about our school days and more alcohol then we could afford if we had gone out into town.

So my New Years Eve outfit will mostly consist of comfy lounge wear this year but if I was venturing out then this would be the dress of choice.

 photo eeacfa49-ad01-4bf5-8f0c-214ad3702144_zps32237abd.jpg
 photo d436698e-740f-42b0-b3d2-7fbd4c6ad0d3_zps2c58518c.jpg
 photo b1615e74-2481-487e-96c5-256c373ba65f_zpse205d1fe.jpg
Dress - c/o Chi Chi via etail PR  //  Shoes - Fashion Union  //  Belt - Primark

Isn't it just the cutest dress ever? I love the leaf/floral pattern the neckline is gorgeous and so flattering. I think it goes great with my gold belt and gives it a really classy look. It is a very poofy dress as it has a lot of netted underskirts so if your quite petite like me it may drown you a bit. I have in fact cut out a couple of the underskirts and think it suits me much more, I no longer feel like the sugar plum fairy in it, ha! Definitely a fab dress if you have somewhere posh to go to or a nice event planned in 2014.

Hope you all have a great New Years Eve, heres to 2014 being an even better year then 2013.
Thanks
x

15 comments :

  1. I love Chi Chi dresses, this one is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress!
    Have a Happy New Year <3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely and sure it will be comfy! Have a great night and Happy New Year!

    Dash xx
    http://www.mode-lily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, I love the shoes and the belt !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a bottle of Burberry Brit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning dress!! I hope you have a great new year :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, makes your figure look amazing!
    Happy NYE
    http://alicespearing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress, you look absolutely stunning!

    I hope you have an amazing NYE, it'll definitely be a cheaper one! I'm a big fan of staying in on this busy and over priced night.

    Have a wonderful 2014 (:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a gorgeous dress! I'm having a lazy slob about evening so i'll just be in pj's I reckon. Have a fab evening and happy new year! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this dress is absolutely gorgeous, such a flattering cut, and the colour's lovely, too! Hope your NYE was lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking lovely, beautiful dress! Hope you had a good time!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the link via #fbloggers chat, new follower!

    That dress is gorgeous!
    www.laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh wow this dress is so so so cute on you!!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the A-line cut of your dress, and the gold bar belt is such a unique piece! I wish I could just walk to a primark and pick one up myself but unfortunately primark doesn't exist here

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger