Sunday 5 January 2014

Outfit of the week / French party

In between all the Christmas and New year festivities the boys family had a French themed party. The boy and I weren't really sure how to interpret this and didn't want to go for the stereotypical French persona of stripy breton and a moustache so we opted for Parisian chic. Well that was the plan anyway....

 photo 796bede3-ca21-4225-a1de-f741086b8b0b_zps1e3f9077.jpg
 photo 276aba5b-4d39-4a04-a371-e4ecfaf119f7_zps049e693d.jpg
 photo 8e09fce2-5e85-421b-88e2-b87309b0aca1_zpsd5ede8cd.jpg
Jumper - c/o Chicnova *  //  Dress (worn as skirt) - Topshop  //  Bag - H&M  //  Shoes - Dorothy Perkins  //  Necklace - Gift  //  Headband - NewLook

What I ended up with was a little bit Parisian and a lot Sixties, ha! I loved it though and felt very glamorous. I'm tempted to wear my hair like this all the time, I love it! And it was surprisingly easy to do.. just a lot of backcombing, a lot of hairspray and a lot of kirby grips. Check out my awesome blue court shoes. These were a surprise Christmas present from my Mother, she picked them all by herself with no input from me. Brave lady, I'm quite fussy.

The French party itself was amazing! Lots of singing, giggles and awful French accents. We had amazing food to indulge in and plenty of wine to sip.

Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

17 comments :

  1. Such a lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous Kylie..sounds like the party was lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Paris sheek! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, I can never seem to manage a beehive with my hair, it just doesn't happen!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous you look soo chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely outfit!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress! Looks great as a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks really lovely like that Kylie, you should definitely wear it that way more often!
    I love your outfit too :)

    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I proper love this!! You look stunning and very 60's Parisian chic :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look :)
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful and chic x


    www.glitterandfizz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessed with tutus and tulle right now! Love this look! Also, just became a follower:)

    In good faith,
    Tess

    In Good Faith, Tess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog hun! I'm a new follower from #fblchat

    I am currently hosting a Valentines Box Swap with another blogger & would love it if you could take a look and maybe even take part too! It's going to be alot of fun! (link)

    Lucie xxx
    Fatbeautyx // Latest post ( Weight Loss Wednesday Week 1 & 2 ) // Vote for me in the #UKBA14

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking at you I wish i have long hair again,,,but I'm growing them now so when they grow longer I'll contact you asking how you created the look! Or make a post! Thanks xx

    Dash
    http://www.mode-lily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loooove this! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's such a lovely look! You look gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger