Wednesday 26 February 2014

Monochrome madness

I thought I would continue with the monochrome checked feel I started in my last post as I think I'm a little in love with this look! I adore this jumper although its taken me a little while to get use to it as its a tighter fit then I usually wear (I love a baggy jumper). I've seen this quilted pleather skirt on a few blogs and knew I would have it in my wardrobe eventually. I love these little Primark loafers too and the bag is a staple in my life at the moment. Check me out on the big tree in these pics, ha!

 photo bb5933bb-d4b6-41df-8595-585e2a418c4b_zps1a0cdc03.jpg
 photo 9a103dcb-a2e5-4c45-b216-71b5034b4cd1_zps0d988443.jpg  photo 484a8dc0-710c-468e-88bd-add7b0f7c637_zps66f384f8.jpg
Jumper - c/o Chicnova *  //  Skirt - Primark  //   Bag - Asos  //  Shoes - Primark

Hope you like this outfit post, please do comment if you have a chance. Comments seem to be few and far between at the moment and I know we all say it but I love comments and they are the reason I keep blogging so comment away (only nice ones though of course).

Thanks

13 comments :

  1. Love the look, especially the skirt !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monochrome is always chic and I love how you've contrasted it with the quilted leather skirt :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Sometimes monochrome can be just as effective as bright colours or patterns :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, I adore your jumper so much, LOVE grid print x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous bag!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumper! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jumper! great outfit :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my preferred monochrome looks that I have seen, I prefer there to be more black than white! Love the jumper!

    ~ K
    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post dear!
    Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is from Primark?! What a find!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger