Sunday, 2 March 2014

Outfit of the week #45

Hello, how do? It's March yay! I love getting January and February out of the way, they're such dreary months, aren't they? So now it's officially 8 months to the wedding, eek! We really need to start confirming plans and I need my dress as soon as really because I can't sort my bridesmaids out until I know what I'm wearing. I went wedding dress browsing with my Mummy again yesterday and it was a much better experience then the previous time. The lady was so much more accommodating to my vision and I chose 6 dresses that I liked the look of and kinda went from there. I'm not sure I found the actual definite one but there were 3 options that I loved very much so I'm going to go back and try them again with my bridesmaids in tow so they can give me there opinion too. I feel so much more relaxed about it now I know there are some dresses I like enough to wear, whereas last week I came away hating wedding dresses....

 photo bfbb47f7-b207-43ff-afb5-dd605df7ae4b_zps4d081612.jpg  photo ee57fd38-7c8c-49f3-883e-8dc895d84052_zps1d3170ac.jpg
 photo 01b4f059-38ad-4530-a753-058316d79442_zps23d1247e.jpg
 photo 2609719d-b277-4f2c-b949-b384fd18a54b_zpsb732c31a.jpg
Jumper - H&M  //  Trousers - Primark  //  Shoes - Dorothy Perkins  //  Necklace - H&M  //  Clutch bag - New Look via Asos

Todays outfit is something fairly casual I wore out on Friday night to a meal with my gals. I was planning on eating lots (which I did) so comfort was a must. I instagrammed a picture saying 'wearing my pyjamas out tonight' as these loose fitting trousers do remind me of some pjs. They're not actually pjs but they are very comfy, I love the mirror/ink print and they have a slight blue twinge in real life, which doesn't really show well in these pics.  My Mum brought me these gorgeous blue shoes for Christmas which is brave of her, but I love them.

Thanks for reading guys and gals.
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram
Be an e-tailPR blogger