Sunday 8 June 2014

Outfit of the week #59

 photo fbddad31-1f33-4291-8483-962d6cc130a9_zps274acae8.jpg
 photo 1d9fa131-7983-4ac7-84ee-4ae5845568d3_zps7fec51c0.jpg photo 46bfe38d-16d8-4a7b-88fc-15d6e0004974_zps0ca36cf8.jpg
Dress - George @ Asda  //  Waistcoat - Zara  //  Shoes - Diechmann  //  Clutch - eBay  //  Rings - H&M  //  Necklace - H&M

Oh.... I'm coming back from my holidays today.... this makes me sad! Back to normality after doing nothing but sit and eat all week. I love this outfit, I feel very chic and grown up in it. The waistcoat was originally a shirt dress but its a bit gapey round the old breasticles so I've used my noggin and recycled it as a cool longline waistcoat. The dress was a cheapy find in Asda but doesn't it look like an expensive Zara creation? I really like the longer sleeves on it, which is why I feel kind of grown up in it I think. And yes I'm rocking the see through clutch again, I can't express my love for this bag (and these shoes) enough....
thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

7 comments :

  1. gorgeous as always!
    stylelikehers
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous ! Love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, your dress does look very zara esque! I do love Asda sometimes. Looking lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look! Your blog is so cool :)

    xx
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous! I love this outfit, the waistcoat definitely makes it x

    All Things Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this style especially the waistcoat! x

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger